"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
- Napoleon Hill
I'm an illustrator and painter and I've used those skills to help manifest what I want in life. I'd like to help you do the same. Check out my video below where I explain why and how. If this resonates with you and you want to hear more, let's schedule a qualifying call to see if you're ready to create your own future memory. Kindly read to the bottom of the page before scheduling a session.
How do Future Memory paintings work?
- You will receive an email confirmation after you schedule time with me using the link above.
- We will have a 30 minute qualifying call to see if we'd like to work together.
- If we both agree to proceed during this call, you will pay a non-refundable 50% deposit to schedule a 60 minute visioning session with me where we will explore what your goal is, how it will change your life, and the steps you need to do to achieve it.
- I will send you an agreement to sign which outlines both of our rights and responsibilities in this collaboration.
- After the visioning session, I will do 3 sketches based on what you told me during the visioning session. These will be rough designs of the layout of the final piece. I will call you to discuss these and you will tell me which one you like the best. At this point in the process, you have the opportunity to request changes or make suggestions about the one you've picked.
- I will complete the final painting.
- When the painting is finished, you will pay the remainder of the deposit.
- I will mail the painting out to be framed and you should receive it approximately one month after it is mailed.
Who are Future Memory paintings for?
- people who love and value art
- people who are prepared to spend at least $950 on original art
- people who like my art
- people who believe they can work towards and manifest what they want in life
- people who believe in themselves
Who are they not for?
- people who do not find value in purchasing original art
- people who see themselves as victims
- people who make excuses and don’t take responsibility for the choices they’ve made in their lives
- people who want to negotiate the price
- people who are too skeptical to recognize or accept opportunities from people who can and want to help them succeed
- people who don't believe in themselves